Tuesday, November 30, 2010

take 70: and this is the fact.

all of you have a bestfriend, i bet.
well. i do have bestriends too. many of them in fact.
but this one, is more special.
haaaahaha.

nowww.
i am laughing at myself for being immature in handling my bestfriend.
yeahh i got the lesson.
i am here to share my experience. my feeling when i had this little problem.
here we go!

first.. he hurt me so badly. n i cried a lot. just like this:

Photobucket
and this:

Photobucket

and this as well: 
Photobucket

now.. i am angry. and here comes the revenge. bla bla bla. he was hurt. and i am soo happy at that time. just like this: 

Photobucket

and this :

Photobucket

and this too:
Photobucket

i am so happy. well. for only a short period. 

noww. this is the best part. the karma laws. when it comes to karma laws, i was like this :

Photobucket

and this

Photobucket

ha. i got what i gave. i learnt my lesson. well. i've got my bestfriend back. 
and now, i am like this:

Photobucket
i guess i can sleep like this tonight:

Photobucket

i am soo happayyyy!